Conventional low-viscosity 3-50 viscosity, low-viscosity dimethyl silicone oil is colorless, odorless, non-toxic, physiologically inert, good chemical stability, electrical resistance and weather resistance, and has a wide range of viscosity. Therefore, it is used in various sectors of industrial and agricultural production.Chemical products, defense industry, scientific research, medical and health departments, etc., have been extremely widely used.It is used for insulation, compliance, lubrication, shockproof, dustproof oil, dielectric fluid and heat carrier, and used for electronic potting and various silicone rubbers to adjust product hardness.
1. Application in the electromechanical industry: Dimethicone is widely used in motors, electrical appliances, and electronic instruments as an insulating medium that is resistant to temperature, arc corona, corrosion, moisture, and dust. It is also used as a transformer and capacitor., The impregnating agent of the scanning transformer of TV, etcIt is used as a liquid anti-vibration and damping material in various precision machinery, instruments and meters.The anti-vibration performance of simethicone is less affected by temperature, and it is mostly used in the occasions with strong mechanical vibration and large changes in ambient temperature, such as the instruments used in airplanes and automobiles.It is used for anti-vibration, damping, and stable instrument readings, and can also be used as a liquid spring and used in the landing gear of an aircraft.
2. As a mold release agent: due to the non-stickiness of this product with rubber, plastic, metal, etc., it is also used as a mold release agent for the molding and processing of various rubber and plastic products, and used in precision casting.Using it as a mold release agent not only facilitates mold release, but also makes the surface of the product clean, smooth and clear in texture.
3. As a defoaming agent: Because this product has low surface tension and is insoluble in water, animal and vegetable oils and high-boiling mineral oils, it has good chemical stability and non-toxicity. It has been widely used as a defoamer in petroleum, chemical,In medical, pharmaceutical, food processing, textile, printing and dyeing, papermaking and other industries, as long as 10-100PPM silicone oil is added, it has a good defoaming effect.
4. Make insulation, dustproof and mildewproof coating: dip a layer of dimethyl silicone oil on the surface of glass and ceramics, and heat treatment at 250-300℃ to form a semi-permanent waterproof and mildewproof layerAnd insulating film.Used to treat insulating devices can improve the insulation performance of the device: use it to treat optical instruments to prevent molds and prisms; use to treat medicine bottles to extend the shelf life of medicines and prevent the loss of preparations due to sticking to the wall;The surface of the film can be used for lubrication, reduce friction, and extend the life of the film.1. As a lubricant: This product is suitable as a lubricant for rubber, plastic bearings and gears.It can also be used as a lubricant for rolling friction between steel and steel at high temperatures, or as a lubricant for friction between steel and other metals. However, since the lubricating performance of methyl silicone oil is not particularly good at room temperature, it is generally not recommended as room temperatureLubricant between the lower metals.
5. As an additive: polydimethylsiloxane can be used as an additive for many materials. For example, it can be used as a paint brightener. Adding a small amount of silicone oil to the paint can prevent the paint from floating and wrinkle to improve the brightness of the paint film., Adding a small amount of silicone oil to the ink can improve the printing quality. Adding a small amount of silicone oil to the polishing oil (such as car varnish) can increase the brightness, protect the paint film, and have an excellent waterproof effect.6. Application in medical and health care: Dimethicone is non-toxic to the human body and will not be decomposed by body fluids, so it is also widely used in medical and health care.Taking advantage of its antifoaming effect, oral gastrointestinal Xiaoshang tablets and pulmonary edema antifoaming aerosols have been prepared for medicinal purposes.Adding silicone oil to the ointment can increase the penetration of the drug into the skin and improve the efficacy of the drug.Certain ointments based on silicone oil have good curative effects on burns, dermatitis, bedsores, etc. The use of silicone oil's anticoagulant effect can be used to treat the surface of blood reservoirs and prolong the storage time of blood samples.7. Other aspects: Dimethicone has many uses in other aspects.For example, using its high flash point, odorless, colorless, transparent, and non-toxic to humans, it can be used as a heat carrier in oil baths or thermostats in industries and scientific research such as steel, glass, and ceramics.With its good shear resistance, it can be used as hydraulic oil, especially aviation hydraulic oil.Using it to treat the rayon spinning head can eliminate static electricity and improve the quality of spinning.Adding silicone oil to cosmetics can improve the skin's moisturizing and protective effects and so on.